Classroom Policies and Procedures
General Classroom Policies
- BE ON TIME: Be in the classroom when the tardy bell starts to ring. Turn in homework, get ready for class and begin working on the “Bell Ringer” activity. Go to the bathroom before class begins.
- COME PREPARED: Bring your materials to class. You will need pencil or pen, paper, notebook for taking notes, science journal and textbook everyday. Do not borrow supplies.
- PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIVITIES: Pay attention. Ask questions. Take notes.
- SHOW RESPECT: Respect the teacher, substitutes, your classmates, school property and the property of others.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM
- LEAVE ALL CELL PHONES AND ELECTRONIC GADGETS IN YOUR PURSE OR BACKPACK
- STAY IN YOUR SEAT UNTIL THE BELL RINGS: We will work from bell-to-bell. That means we will work until the dismal bell.