Sabine ISD does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law.Job Openings
High School Math Teacher
Sabine Independent School District is seeking applicants for the position of high school math teacher for the 2020/2021 school year.
Texas Educator Certificate in Math (8-12).
Applications are available on this web site - click on the Employment link or call 903-984-8564 to have one mailed to you. Applications and resumes may be faxed to Tracy Calvit at 903-984-6108 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Local Salary Schedule
Application Deadline: until position is filled.
Title: Bus Driver
Sabine ISD has openings for school bus drivers. Experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided. Contact Tracy Calvit at 903-984- 8564 or email: email@example.com to apply for this position (applications are available on this web site). It is the policy of Sabine ISD not, to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or political belief in its employment practices.
Qualifications: Valid Texas Commercial driver’s license (Class B with P & S endorsements), 21 years of age, ability to pass DOT alcohol and drug test, ability to pass a DOT Physical, and a criminal background check. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, to communicate effectively with others. Ability to manage student’s behavior while operating a school bus.
Supervisor: Transportation Director
- Follow assigned route and adhere to established schedules.
- Drive bus to and from extracurricular activities.
- Check bus for mechanical defects before and after each operation and notify supervisor of needed repairs.
- Maintain paperwork, daily bus mileage, pre-trip and post trip student head count.
- Keep assigned bus clean and fueled.
- Communicate with Administrative staff and parents on student behavior as needed.
- Maintain student discipline and report violations to proper administrator.
- Ensure safe operation of school bus on all roadways.