Why Sabine is Successful
- Great community support
- "Family" atmosphere
- "Country Style" living with the educational benefits of the larger cities
Faculty & Staff
- Quality, caring and friendly staff who work very hard to help their students succeed
- Small class sizes for more individualized instruction
- Students are able to earn high school credits at the middle school level.
- 2017 UIL State Runner Up, 2019 UIL 2nd Runner Up, 2021 UIL State Runner Up,
- 2018, 2022, 2023 UIL State Champions
- Our high school prides itself on their award-winning band, choir, drama, and art programs
- The administration and staff put children first, making the best decisions for the students.
- Welcoming atmosphere
- High academic expectations from our staff
- The staff builds relationships with our students to help them obtain academic success.
- Low "turnover" rate among our teachers and staff, demonstrating stability and a great working environment
- Strong student participation in the Extra-Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities